Friday, January 25, 2008

Breakfast at Burger King

Every morning I treat myself to a breakfast sandwich - my favorite food - from Burger King and am usually tempted by the hash rounds in the combo meal, since I get some OJ also, and anyway am addicted to salt. But I am baffled why in every serving of has rounds there is at least one french fry! I know they are fried in the same baskets and probably dried in the same tray, but are they really cooking fries at 7 a.m. or is this lone fry a hanger-on from yesterday?

Also, I really have to give a shout out to my local BK Lounge in Beltsville! These drive through masters can take my order, give me breakfast and change, all correctly in less time than the cycle of the adjacent traffic light, so I never miss the light! Today window time is less than 10 seconds! I have never had better customer service in fast food.

And yes I know its not that healthy but breakfast is one of my top three favorite meals of the day!

No comments: