Monday, September 22, 2008

House for Sale


Carolyn and I can't wait to move into our new house; at least we won't be able to wait when the kitchen is done. Meanwhile, we still love our old house but are pretty anxious to sell or rent it and settle into just one. Know anyone who needs a house? Look at the rest of the pictures!

Having found a new house, I wanted to sell my house at 10600 Hockberry Way in Beltsville.


In Spring 2003 the Episcopal Church in Forestville needed the rectory back, so I started looking. Julie Tetrault helped me look at a lot of houses and we finally found this one. Carolyn and I both liked it and I bought it from Chris Ulmstott - a friend of friends - that summer.

I moved in here in November 2003, and Carolyn moved in sometime in 2006.


We posted an MLS listing with Long and Foster on July 25th and had a few open houses.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: